Tuesday, December 20, 2011

How time flies

I suck at time management. I mean really suck. My last post was dated oh, somewhere in November? And I just mailed my (unwrapped) Christmas presents to half of my family. And yet I manage to get to Michael's arts and crafts to buy yarn and thread for projects that I don't have the time for.

Knowing all of this, it may or may not surprise you that I am a sucker for New Year's Resolutions. I mean, I try to act all nonchalant and say I don't make them but I'll be damned if my brain isn't going into overdrive right now dreaming up possibilities of resolutions I can make and break.

What kinds of resolutions do you make (even if in secret?) Some ideas I have for 2012 are:

* Read 2 books a month (one parenting book, one fun book)
* Get my nails done every week (hey, some of these have to be fun right?!)
* Try a new recipe every week
* Finish my Christmas shopping in July
* Do a new craft project every month

Yep, that's approximately 141 chances to break resolutions (or keep them!) and to make my life more frustrating infinitely better.

Please tell me I am not the only person left who still makes resolutions?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by April Showers