Monday, November 7, 2011

Time Management and New Motherhood

I've been really struggling lately with managing my time wisely, and getting done all the things I need to do as well as the things I want to do. I find myself getting sucked into pinterest, watching TV, or... well, I don't really know where the rest of my time goes.

I've never been a huge fan of New Year's resolutions. It's a quick let down, as I usually manage to stick with them for about a day. So instead, this month I'm going to make an effort to get done not only the things I need to do, but a few things I want to do. I'll call it "operation save mom's sanity."

Tonight my goal is to make a list of things that MUST get done, things that SHOULD get done, and things I WANT to get done. It's going to be hard because I find that someone is actually stealing a few hours from me each week. I haven't found the culprit, but I swear I'm missing some time. This will force me to take serious inventory and set priorities. Don't worry, blogging will be a priority- it's part of my sanity.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by April Showers