Monday, September 12, 2011

Day 12: Goals For Next Year... (provided 2012 believers are wrong.)

I have so many goals right now it'd make a soccer team jealous! I'm close to fruition on some of them, and so far it hurts from others. I will share a few I can foresee coming true in the next year.

  • Get my basic Zumba instructor certification (end of this month baby!) and start teaching classes here on base.
  • Lose about 30 more pounds! 
  • Work on my personal trainer certification.
  • Get some kind of hobby so I can talk about non-work things and get better at leaving work at work. Any suggestions for interesting hobbies?
  • Read at least 12 books. 1 book a month. It's hard to read anything right now, I have a stack of magazines worse than a doctor's office on my coffee table.
  • Learn to play the ukelele in secret. Cory bought me one last year and I have only touched it...well...to clean underneath it. Sounds cheesy but my goal is to learn a song and play it for him on our anniversary next year. Do I win the lame wife award or what?
  • Work on being happy and angst free. This is so not a tangible goal. I can't measure happiness (can you?) nor can I ever know when I reach this one. But it's still a goal for me.

I'm so interested to see y'alls goals and ambitions. Who knows, I might pick one or two up from ya!

Today we are headed to Portsmouth, NH. I have a training class there, so we're treating it like a mini-vacay and bringing the whole fam...dogs and all. Prepare your eyes for a photo bomb tomorrow!

1 comment:

  1. Have fun on your mini vacay! That sounds so fun!!

    And I didn't know that you were going to teach Zumba! I love Zumba! I have only been to like 3-4 classes and the first one was kind of whack (it was the teacher? she had us fly like we do in Little Gym with the kids...?) but it's so fun!! Eep! I'm stoked for you!!!

    Good goals doll! Happy Monday!!!

    p.s. I legit laughed out loud at the ukelele thing - LOVE it! I think that's so fun!

    ReplyDelete

 
Design by April Showers