Monday, September 5, 2011

Day 2: Your blog




What is the meaning behind your blog name?
It was the search term I used to google if anyone had any helpful hints for managing a stroller on the subway. From walking up and down a billion flights of stairs to getting it through the turnstyle as the pleasant New York gentlemen stare in awe rather than reach out a helping hand. (If you were wondering, nothing ever did come of that Google search.)

How long have you been blogging for? What made you start blogging?
HAH, on this blog less than a week. On several other blogs that I have since deleted? Maybe 2 years. I love to write and I want to do it more often. I also like having a place to express myself so my poor husband doesn't have to listen to me discuss the finer points of Sophie the Giraffe and why I love my City Mini Jogging stroller.

What are your favorite things to blog about?
Things I encounter in NYC, my baby, being a rookie mom.

What is one tip that you would give a new blogger?
I'd say based on the fact that I can't manage to keep a blog up and running for more than 6 months at a time, I'm not qualified to dole out advice. But if I HAD to say something, I'd say check your grammar and spelling. It irritates me beyond belief to see glaring errors in every post.



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by April Showers