Friday, September 30, 2011

Don't Worry Y'all

I'm alive. I've been SO CRAZY BUSY at work (someone dropped a humungous project in my lap and ran...) and at home (my once stationary baby is mobile...) so I AM alive and I DO plan to keep my blog (my own little space of the world) alive and kickin. I just need to get into my Erin Condren planner and make sh*t happen.

Plus, I'm still waiting on my fabulous new design!

I'll be back this weekend! In the meantime, here are some pictures of what we've been up to.

How cool is this banana car? What I love most is the guy in the front seat who saw it first said "Oh look at that banana car" as if this was a common vehicle.

Grace can't be trusted in her nap time chair. Bummer for Jessica!

She is not only more mobile, but she is moving so FAST. She looooved tearing up the paper at the pediatrician's office.

Our baby is either prematurely old or she is already addicted to TV... She loves Wheel of Fortune.

This came on my iPod at work. And I didn't change it.

She is becoming extremely hard to photograph.

My alias for the day. I usually use a fake name because "Mallory" is a bit hard to hear/write/understand. 

Yummy New York Pizza. Jealous?

I did it! I am licensed to teach Zumba fitness classes!!!!
Hope that teaser tides you over until I can come back and give you a real live post. Hugs and kisses!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Design by April Showers